We're attending the Professional Pricing Society Annual European and Global Pricing conference in Amsterdam between 2nd and 4th December 2015. It's a 3 day gathering that includes workshops and networking opportunities with leading Pricing Professionals.
Some of the workshops that have particularly taken our attention include:
- Best Practices in Practices in Pricing Analytics
- As your market becomes more crowded, and competition grows, the pace at which you change and optimise your prices can be a key factor in ensuring your business remains successful.
- This workshop will explore how pricing analytics can help you analyse your data, and pricing dashboards can support in identifying areas where you may have opportunities to improve your pricing.
- Advanced Industry Pricing
- This workshop looks at supporting you to set a multi-year business strategy that will allow you to increase proces in the short term (3-9 months) and long-time (3-5 years), without harming your business.
- It is led by Joanne Smith, author of The Pricing and Profit Playbook (Bradley Publishing - October 1st, 2013).
- The Executive Summit
- The Drop: Managing Price During a Downturn.
- The Total Cost of Poor Pricing
- How Personalisation of Price and Promotions is Changing Retail Pricing.
If you're new to pricing, this is event will prove extremlemy useful and will build upon much of the content written about in an earlier post entitled 'The utlimate to-do list for your first 100 days in a pricing job'.
We attended last year and it was an excellent event. We hope to see you there this year!
Not yet signed up - their website has plenty of information on how to attend: